Roof damage from wind?

Have something to say but not sure where to post? Post any question or comment here which does not fit an existing sub-forum.

Moderator: Administrator

Roof damage from wind?

Postby Dave » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:11 pm

As most of you know, I own a drone business (Mile High Drone Services) and one of my services is to provide roof videos. I do a lot of work for insurance companies and I have done a lot of work here in Anthem.

With the latest wind storm I suspect there are roofs out there with damage on them.

If you want a video and stills of your roof let me know. I have two options

1. Basic package: This will get you a video of the entire roof and stills. Price is $75
2. Deluxe package: Includes everything in the basic but has a LOT more photos and much more detailed video (drone flies closer to house). Price is $125

In reality, the basic package is all you should need. However, some people want very detailed photos of all the tiles. The deluxe is much more involved.

Go to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nane2Hz8lyk to see a video that I made a couple of years ago. That was with an older drone. My newer drone has a better camera on it. The roof in the video was in Anthem Ranch.

I carry $1,000,000 liability insurance on all my commercial drones. I have a commercial drone license from the FAA and all the necessary clearances and waivers to fly near Erie Airport.

If you are interested or have questions please reply to this post or look me up in the directory (Dave Burritt). I don't want to post an email address in the forum because it might get picked by spambots. You can also send me an email by going to http://milehighdroneservices.com/contactUs.html

I will try to do people on a first come first served basis but I will give priority to anyone who is coming up on their 12 month warranty expiration.

You will get the photos and videos via email. The email will have a link to click on which will then download them to your computer. I can also supply the media on a 4GB thumb drive for $8 (or nothing if you provide the thumb drive).

I am not a licensed inspector so I cannot make comments on the condition of the roof. However, it is pretty obvious to see damage to these tiled roofs. The tiles are either missing, dislodged, or have significant cracks in them.

I already have jobs booked and will start flying once the weather cooperates.

Thanks

Dave
Dave

I have no affiliation with any "Anthem Colorado, LLC", builder, developer, management company or HOA board.
AnthemForum.com has no affiliation with "Anthem Colorado, LLC", builder, developer, management company or HOA board.
Dave

Return to Just Chatting