Anthem Lotto pool now closed

Have something to say but not sure where to post? Post any question or comment here which does not fit an existing sub-forum.

Moderator: Administrator

Anthem Lotto pool now closed

Postby Dave » Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:21 am

The pool for the lotto drawing on 10/23/2018 is now closed.

Below is a PDF which shows who is in it and how much they purchased.

If you participated please confirm that you are on the list and the number of shares is correct.

We have $1,940 to purchase 970 tickets. I will buy those shortly and scan them in. Once I do that I will send another email with them.

Good luck everyone. If DB is to the left of the name then that means I have you covered and you can pay me when you see me.

If PP is to the right then that was paid via PayPal.

Dave

EDIT: Since we didn't win I have removed the list showing who participated.
Dave

I have no affiliation with any "Anthem Colorado, LLC", builder, developer, management company or HOA board.
AnthemForum.com has no affiliation with "Anthem Colorado, LLC", builder, developer, management company or HOA board.
Dave

Re: Anthem Lotto pool now closed

Postby Dave » Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:41 pm

Here are the tickets.

Good luck everyone.

Dave
Attachments
IMG_1975.JPG
IMG_1974.JPG
IMG_1973.JPG
IMG_1972.JPG
IMG_1971.JPG
IMG_1970.JPG
IMG_1969.JPG
IMG_1968.JPG
Dave

I have no affiliation with any "Anthem Colorado, LLC", builder, developer, management company or HOA board.
AnthemForum.com has no affiliation with "Anthem Colorado, LLC", builder, developer, management company or HOA board.
Dave

Re: Anthem Lotto pool now closed

Postby Dave » Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:36 pm

We bought $1,940 (970) in tickets and ended up winning a whopping $162 :-(.

A total of 194 shares were purchased so that comes out to $.84 per share.

Since we didn’t win enough to cover the purchase of the tickets, this will be donated to the poker club who organized this.

Thanks to everyone who participated and maybe we will win next time.

Dave

p.s., Anyone want to purchase 970 lotto tickets. Only used once. Make offer! :-)
Dave

Dave

Return to Just Chatting