Request for enhancements

Have something to say but not sure where to post? Post any question or comment here which does not fit an existing sub-forum.

Moderator: Administrator

Re: Request for enhancements

Postby Dave » Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:15 pm

EQXprods wrote:Would it be possible for forum members living in Pulte homes to gain access to the restricted forum for those who are in the process of building Toll Bros homes? It would be interesting to see what issues they confront which might affect current residents' desire to move to the new area or recommend it to friends.

If you're concerned about old residents taking it over, it could be restricted to viewing only.

I posted a message in the restricted area about letting Pulte owners into the Toll area. There were no objections.

If you are thinking about buying a Toll house and are a current Pulte owner in the Ranch then let me know.

Send a message to Dave@AnthemForum.com with your user id, real name and address and I will add to the group.

Dave
Dave

I have no affiliation with any "Anthem Colorado, LLC", builder, developer, management company or HOA board.
AnthemForum.com has no affiliation with "Anthem Colorado, LLC", builder, developer, management company or HOA board.
Dave

Previous

Return to Just Chatting