Construction photos of lot 32 (Vail model)

Please post future photos in the "In Process of Having a Home Built " area. This area of the forum will no longer accept posts.

Don't live in the area but would like photos posted? No problem. Send an email to Dave@AnthemForum.com and he will take photos and post them.

Moderator: Administrator

Forum rules
Feel free to post any photos of your home here.

If you do not live around Anthem and want photos of your home then please send an email to Dave@AnthemForum.com

I only post a subset of the photos that I have. Contact me if you want all the photos.

Re: Construction photos of lot 32 (Vail model)

Postby Gena » Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:51 pm

We have a walkout Keystone on Belford. Grudgingly we waited a year and thank goodness. Our floor sank instead of heaving as is often the case. Instead of tearing out the basement as they did so often a number of years ago, they jacked it up with foam--took about 2 hrs fr start to finish by drilling dime-sized holes in concrete and with almost no mess. Our garage floor has sunk, too, but not the requisite 2 inches for them to do anything. We have been here 5 years and it doesn't appear to have sunk additionally in the past 3 yrs. I know you would like to have that space finished but, like they tell us, if you do something structural and a problem occurs, it is time consuming and expensive to prove the contractor should fix it. A year or more isn't really very long, altho at our age we feel time is very precious.
Gena

Previous

Return to Construction Photos