Parade of Basements update

This group is for everyone who is interested in any aspect of social networking. This includes, Facebook, Twitter, Linked-In, and this forum.

We may also do things like hold talks to educate people about social networking and also host other events within Anthem and use social networking to promote them.

Many of the meetings will be virtual meetings via this forum.

If you have any questions at all do not hesitate to send an email to Dave@AnthemForum.com

Moderator: Administrator

Parade of Basements update

Postby Dave » Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:05 pm

We have 17 homes in the parade.

Everyone who has sent me an email for a map should have received the map by now.

There will be maps at the Lodge on Saturday morning. They will not be available before Saturday because if there are last minute updates I won't be able to contact the people who just pick up the maps at the Lodge because I won't have their email address.

The weather looks like it is going to be nice.

If you want a map emailed to you then send me an email (Dave@AnthemForum.com)

Here is the information that was emailed out (except for the map).

This is going to everyone who has contacted me via email expressing interest in attending the parade of basements.

This is also going to the homeowners who have graciously agreed to let folks into their homes to see the basements.

There are 17 homes in the parade.

The homes will be open from 12 - 4 on Saturday (1/26).

Please do not arrive early or after 4:00.

We only have one Keystone model in the parade. Another Keystone owner offered to show his recently finished basement however this Saturday is bad. If you have a Keystone and would like to see it at another time then send me an email and I will send you his contact information and you can reach out to him directly.

I would recommend that you do not visit the homes in the order that they are on the map. If everyone did this then the first houses may be very crowded early on and no one will be at the later houses.

I would recommend you concentrate on models that are (or a close match) to your model. For example, if you have a Breckenridge model you should start with the Breckenridge models and not necessarily with the first Breckenridge that is on the map.

If you want to visit each home then that only gives you 14 minutes per home and that includes travel time.

Please do not bring in any food or beverages into the home. If the owner requests you to remove your shoes please do so.

Please do not take any photos unless you ask and are given permission. It is perfectly OK for the owner to not desire photos to be taken so please respect their wishes.

Be prepared to show your owner id card. If you are currently under contract and having a home built then bring proof of this with you.

If you have any questions feel free to email me or give me a call at 303-810-9566. I will also be at the home & garden show in the Lodge in the morning.

I hope this event goes smoothly and everyone has a nice time.

As always, you can go tohttp://www.anthemforum.com/viewforum.php?f=34 for the latest information.

Thanks

Dave Burritt
15875 Quandary Loop
Dave

I have no affiliation with any "Anthem Colorado, LLC", builder, developer, management company or HOA board.
AnthemForum.com has no affiliation with "Anthem Colorado, LLC", builder, developer, management company or HOA board.
Dave

Return to Social Networking Club